Responsible for developing sales strategies and signing new community solar customers. Generous commission structure. Representatives needed in NYSEG and RGE territories across New York State. Travel required as needed for outreach, events, and sales campaigns. Part time or full time openings.
Responsible for the design of utility scale solar projects (500kW – 5MW) and auxiliary equipment, including DC and AC protections, grounding, transformers, string design, monitoring and telecom, surveillance, etc.
Responsible for managing project construction tasks, subcontractors, vendors, and any external consultants involved with the construction of solar projects (usually 2.0MWac, 2.7MWdc).
Responsible for overseeing and installing electrical components for solar projects.
Duties include electrical wiring, grounding, conduit, etc. for solar PV systems.
Assist the PV Installers with electrical wiring, grounding, conduit, etc. for solar PV systems.
Responsible for ensuring the effective functioning of finance department activities for solar development company, including:
• Performing financial modeling (corporate and project finance) for renewable power, including tax equity and debt;
• Reviewing diligence items (both internal and for potential acquisitions) related to solar project development (surveys, permitting, construction, etc.);
• Assessing potential M&A deals (corporate and project) and presenting recommendations to senior management;
• Supporting all stages of debt financing—construction and permanent—and tax equity financing;
• Managing ongoing administration of compliance with and drawdowns on all financing facilities (corporate and project);
• Managing third party relationships including vendors, EPC, financing parties, etc.;
• Interacting across the company internally; i.e. with development, construction, asset management teams; and
• Ongoing reporting and communication with CEO/President and other senior management.
Work Hours: 9 A.M. to 6 P.M., Monday-Friday;
Requires: Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Business Management, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting plus three (3) years of experience in the job offered or in solar energy project finance. Experience in the primary or alternate must include:
• 3 years of hands on project finance experience including due diligence, construction debt, term debt and tax equity.
• 3 years of solar energy experience including financial analysis, valuations, financial accounting and capital raising.
• 3 years of project finance financial modeling experience in solar energy.
• 3 Years of "26 U.S. Code Subchapter K— Partners and Partnerships" or Tax Equity Partnership Accounting experience.
• 2 years of HLBV (hypothetical liquidation at book value) experience.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience consistent with the above requirements.
Send resume to:
Isabel De Luna
Delaware River Solar, LLC
140 East 45th Street, Suite 32B-1
New York, NY 10017